Thursday, July 19, 2012

Guys, I love your reviews!


There are some reviews that I copy from my developer console website, I appreciate all of feedbacks, especially for those gave me thumb up. 

The App did have few bugs for the first few versions, and the version 1.4 should be a stable version. I strongly suggest the current users update to the newest version for the best program performance.

I did get "one star" and "three star" reviews without any comment. Because Android devices have so many suppliers with all different stuffs, it will be really hard for me to figure out what is problem about the app without any clue. I appreciate you can provide me some useful info, such as your device model, OS version etc and any suggestion to improve the app performance.

Thanks! 
__________________________________________________________
Attach reviews from different countries users



____________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment